Sunday, 15 November 2009

THE FUCKIN' SPECIALS LAD

I'm desperately shit at this blog carry-on. My last post was a big gay Morrissey-esque emo one and I'm too much of a technophobe to figure out how exactly I edit the faggotyness out of it. Balls to it.

Well it's 11.30pm on a Sunday night and I have an English essay due for tomorrow which I've yet to make a start on. I did the same thing with my last English essay, except started it around midnight on the Sunday, and I ended up getting an A+ on the fucker - beating all the swatty bastards in the class. Buckin' kless.

Tomorrow night will potentially mark a momentus occasion in my life (touch wood). I'm going to feckin' see THE SPECIALS, one of my favourite bands of all time. I have these visions of me moonstompin' and skank dancin' like a buck eejit to the best ska band ever with a load of old punks and skinheads. I know I probably sound like I should've lived during the 80s - which is how I feel (un?)fortunately.

Ret I shall update this piece of sheeeeet tomorrow night either in a state of absolute euphoria or epic disappointment. Tbc baby.

4 comments:

  1. When you're logged in there's a wee pencil beside where it tells you how many comments you have. Click on it and you can edit there.

    And don't worry about the essay. I've found that no matter how well you do at school you still end up in a call centre (not me, some of the people with degrees).

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not there Tuesday Kid =/. I remember the wee pencil edit button thingy because I've edited blog posts in the past, but it isn't showing up anymore, for whatever reason.

    Must be some form of cosmic retribution for being such a whiney emo faggot in my last post. Awk well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete